Lebanese Expats – Design to Win!
What is Presentail?
In 2018, Farah Ali Hassan and Adnan Ammache were fed up with the process of buying gifts for their families while living abroad. Having been childhood friends and Lebanese expats for around 4 years each, they decided to do something about it. After months of negotiations and hard work Presentail was brought to life. Presentail is a platform that enables Lebanese expats to buy gifts for their loved ones from local shop owners and handles all delivery services involved in this process. It encompasses flower, perfume, arabic sweets, and cake shops. Presentail is made by Lebanese people for Lebanese people with the hope of one day becoming for everyone.
- December – Presentail launched on with Takkoush Flowers, Better From Scratch, and Particulier Chocolatier.
- January – Presentail was featured by Beirut.com, An-Nahar, StepFeed, Future TV, Al Kalima Online, and more.
- February – Socrate, With Compliments, Mustapha Labban and more joined Presentail.
- March – Presentail processed 300 Orders.
- April – Presentail closed its seed round and moved into its first office at Beirut Digital District.
What is our current logo?
Use your creativity to come up with a logo that reflects the company’s personality.
Keep in mind:
- Logo should be clear in all sizes.
- Since it is a Lebanese company, a bilingual logo could be appealing.
- No specific color palette preferred
- Be creative!
- Deadline: Friday, July 5 2019 – 11 pm Beirut time.
- Questions? Email us at [email protected].
Winner will be awarded $300 in cash. Paid via Western Union, Moneygram, or PayPal.
Update: Lebanese Expats – Competition is now closed. Winner will be announced on Monday July 15.