Sending Love to Lebanon, One Gift at a Time
At Presentail, we thrive on building the best customer experience through the delivery of exceptional products provided by local shops.
It all began when Adnan Ammache and Farah Ali Hassan met over a cup of coffee while living abroad, and the two expressed their frustration towards the process of sending gifts to their loved ones in Lebanon. These frustrations turned into ideas which, when combined, led to the launch of Presentail in December of 2018. Today, more people are working behind the scenes to offer an exceptional gift-purchasing and delivery service to expats all over the world.
Always On Time
We are always communicating with our drivers to make sure that every gift ordered arrives in perfect condition at the exact time provided.
We only partner with the best local shops to ensure that the products on display have the best quality.
At Presentail, we make sure to respect users’ privacy at any cost. In addition to that, we partner with only the most credible card processing software providers to make sure our customers’ payments are secure.
Our values guide us through our day-to-day activities and make us the team we are today.
1. We’re Customer-Oriented: Our customers are at the core of everything we do. When making key decisions, we do it with the customer in mind. Since each customer is unique, we constantly work on making various solutions to meet their needs.
2. We Work Hard as a Team: Our success is the product of hard work on the behalf of each team member. Everyone has their role, and we all depend on each other.
3. We Think BIG: Each team member carries a vision for the company, knowing that it’s getting bigger everyday. We have firm beliefs that our success will continue to multiply, and we never have doubts in the great work we do.
4. We Adapt to Change & Innovate: We are working in a very competitive market, so we’re always looking ahead and working on innovative solutions. What is accepted and adopted today by the industry might be irrelevant tomorrow; therefore, we always try to stay one step ahead.
5. We’re Open to Trying New Things: We constantly run into challenges or obstacles that ease us out of our comfort zones. We learn new skills that we thought we would never have to learn before. Working in a startup encourages you to get involved with all functions within a business and learn more.
Press and Mentions
We’re making headlines! Check out our mentions online by clicking on the links below: