Top 6 ways to celebrate Christmas in Lebanon:
1) Lebanon is one of the most diverse and welcoming countries in the world, offering a wealth of activities and events to enjoy during the Christmas season. Whether you’re looking for festive markets, traditional food, and drink, or family-friendly activities, Lebanon has something for everyone. Here are some of the top 6 ways to celebrate Christmas in Lebanon:
Head to Downtown Beirut for a night of shopping and entertainment. The city comes alive at this time of year with Christmas markets, carolers, and street performers. Be sure to check out the towering tree in Martyrs’ Square and the many festive decorations around town. From luxurious malls to traditional souks, Beirut has a wealth of shopping options to choose from. Head to Beirut’s huge Christmas market. This festive event takes place in December and features stalls selling all sorts of Christmas goodies, as well as a Ferris wheel and other amusement rides.
2) Indulge in some traditional Lebanese Christmas cuisine. Dishes such as kibbeh, tabbouleh, and chicken maqluba are perfect for warming up on a chilly winter’s day. Baked goods such as baklava and kanafeh are popular during the holiday season, as are meat-based dishes such as stuffed turkey. Wash it all down with some warm Arabic coffee or festive Christmas drinks like eggnog or hot chocolate.
3) Take the family to one of Lebanon’s many amusement parks for a day of fun and excitement. Some popular choices include Jeita Grotto, Bkerké Cedar Forest, and Pigeon Rocks Park. There’s something for everyone at these parks, from thrilling roller coasters to tame playgrounds for the kids. Make sure you wrap up warm and enjoy the winter scenery. Lebanon is a beautiful country to explore in the winter, with snow-capped mountains and sparkling Christmas lights adding to the festive atmosphere.
4) Catch a concert or performance at one of Beirut’s many theaters. The city is home to some of the best cultural venues in the region, with something happening almost every night during the Christmas season. From traditional Lebanese music to international Broadway shows, there’s something for everyone. You can also enjoy a concert or show. There are lots of Christmas concerts and shows taking place in Lebanon in the run-up to the big day, with something to suit everyone’s taste.
5) Take a scenic drive through the Lebanese mountains. The snow-capped peaks and picturesque villages make for a perfect winter backdrop. Be sure to stop at one of the many cozy mountain restaurants for a warm drink and some traditional Lebanese food. Make a wish for the New Year. The Christmas season is all about hope and new beginnings. Why not take some time to reflect on your hopes and dreams for the year ahead?
6) Spend time with family and friends. What could be more festive than enjoying good company and some delicious food and drinks? Christmas is a perfect time to catch up with loved ones. Take a Christmas tour. There are several Christmas-themed tours available in Lebanon, including visits to churches and other religious sites, as well as festive villages like Bcharreh and Anjar.
Whatever you choose to do, Lebanon is sure to provide an enjoyable and festive experience during the Christmas season. So get out there and explore all that this wonderful country has to offer! So there you have it – some top tips for celebrating Christmas in Lebanon! Whether you’re looking for a fun family outing or a romantic getaway for two, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful country.
For more ideas related to gifting, you can check out our exclusive Christmas collection to send your loved ones in Lebanon the joy of this festive’s presence. Merry Christmas!